Stażysta w dziale Social Media
WE ARE BETCLIC
A leader in Europe in sports betting and online games, Betclic is a French company with:
🧑🤝🧑 A community of 15 million players sport fans
⭐️ a wide range of sports betting, poker, casino games, and online horse betting
⚽️ More than 50 sports open to betting
📅 400,000 sports events available to bet on each year
🖥 60,000 live sporting events broadcast each month
🎰 More than 4,000 casino games to try out
🃏 Over 2 million poker games played each month
🚀 numerous official partnerships such as in France the FFF, Ligue 1 Uber Eats, the Coupe de France, Rugby Top 14 (LNR), the Betclic Elite in basketball (LNB), UBB, Boxers de Bordeaux…
🌏 Headquartered in Bordeaux, Betclic is a multicultural and international company with more than 43 nationalities among its 950 employees in five European countries: France, Italy, Malta, Poland, and Portugal.
To find more information about us, please check our Corporate website: https://betclicgroup.com/en/discover/
Does the world of sports and games fascinate you? If you are a team-player, are ready to take on a new challenge, and have the ambition to build new solutions to offer our players a new and unique experience…
Betclic invites you to join the adventure!
ENTER THE GAME
The intern will take an active part in running social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube) and planning influencers' activities. The intern's task is to be close to customers and potential customers through daily communication on various channels.
YOUR ROLE AT BETCLIC
In this context, your duties are:
- Moderate Social Network accounts: monitoring, interaction with the community, response to customers, publishing tweets.
- Produce regular content (texts, photos, videos).
- Taking care of the Youtubers and Tiktokers cooperating with Betclic Polska.
- Research and analyses competition and social media or influencer markets.
- Actively work with the Brand team and other departments on a daily basis (CRM, Studio, CS, Trading …).
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Employees with a good dose of humour, respect, and kindness, a little zeal, and a real passion for their profession!
This job is for you if:
- You have knowledge of social media (especially Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok).
- You have knowledge of pop culture/hip-hop/freak-fight universe.
- You are fluent in Polish.
- You have a communicative level of spoken and written English.
- You have at least basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
- You have great communication skills.
- You are adaptable and have time management skills.
- You are reliable and a team player.
Position to be filled as soon as possible in Katowice, Poland