Do you share our passion for physical activity, health, grassroots sport and play? Can you effectively coordinate multiple processes and projects at the same time? Do you want to join a dynamic and multicultural team to deliver international and EU-funded projects with our partners and members from all over the world? Then apply to be an ISCA (International Sport and Culture Association) Project Coordinator today!
ISCA is #MovingPeople! We are a not-for-profit international association empowering our member organisations and international partners to get more people physically active and enjoy their human right to move. Our headquarters is located in Copenhagen (Denmark) and we are a multicultural team from 16 different countries, half of whom work remotely from countries like France, The Netherlands, Slovenia, Moldova, Portugal, Bulgaria and Spain.
About the job:
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Projects Team and help deliver our externally funded and multi-partner projects: https://www.isca.org/what-we-do. The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Head if Projects and be involved in all parts of the project coordination process.
About the role:
The Project Coordinator will assist the Head of Projects in delivering EU-funded/international projects that ISCA or our partners are leading, and specifically:
- liaison with project partners, typically via email and video calls,
- preparation of project outputs such as desk research, good practice,
- descriptions, recommendations, online learning course content,
- drafting project communications for ISCA's Communications team,
- collection and compilation of project partners' contribution to project activities and outputs,
- writing project reports and compiling project deliverables for EU and other funders,
- ad-hoc tasks to help ISCA succeed (other ISCA teams are in charge of fundraising, advocacy, finance management, communications and digital development).
The Project Coordinator can be based in Copenhagen and work from our offices, but it is also possible to work remotely (with some preference to Europe, where most project activities take place). A laptop will be provided. The Head of Projects is based in Slovenia. ISCA is a flexible workplace and we enable large degrees of freedom to plan your working schedule.
- Relevant educational background at a bachelor or master level,
- 2+ years of documented experience in project coordination,
- Knowledge of EU and EU funding including Erasmus+ is a plus,
- Excellent written and oral English (knowledge of other languages is a plus),
- Intercultural and international competence,
- Advanced administrative and time management skills, attention to detail,
- Willingness to travel internationally,
- Ability to work independently and coordinate timely delivery of work tasks,
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
What does it mean to be part of ISCA?
- have a real impact in the grassroots sport and physical activity sector,
- work in an international environment and gain experience in the field of international projects,
- travel to project meetings, international events, and team gatherings,
- be part of an energetic and ambitious work environment with a young international team of talented and passionate people,
- organise your work flexibly and according to your personal preferences,
- join an organisation which values diversity, initiative, and good team relations.