Membership & Communications Coordinator
Location: Remote working with occasional travel
Hours: Around 20 hrs per week
Application deadline: Monday 20th March 2023
Status: Freelancer, EU resident
Contract details: 6 months with the possibility of extension
The IFBT International Beach Tennis is an international non-governmental and non-profit organization whose goal is to promote Beach Tennis around the world. We bring together member organizations from 33 countries to promote the idea of inclusive sport for all and create a safe place for everyone to enjoy physical activity.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and update content on our website and social media channels, growing our digital reach and engagement,
- Administrative support (approving tournaments, validating results, authorizing changes on player profiles etc.),
- Processing membership application,
- Building relationships with/and between members and stakeholders,
- Event organizing support during the European and World Championships,
- Assist with other duties as required across the federation.
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to communicate fluently and effectively in English (written and spoken),
- Ability to write and edit a variety of content to support communications and marketing efforts including social media posts, newsletter, online articles, etc.,
- Skills and experience in multiple platforms and packages such as Google Office, Mailchimp, Wordpress, Canva, Social Media Management tools,
- Ability to work in an international environment.
If you're interested in applying for this position, submit your CV and cover letter.
Opublikowano 13 marca 2023
Najnowsze oferty pracy
MKS Bumerang Wrocław
🇵🇱 Wrocław🗂️ Praca dodatkowa🏢 Stacjonarna💰 min. 1200 zł
5 dni temu
Route To Pro
🇵🇱 3 lokalizacje📝 Kontrakt🏢 Stacjonarna
10 dni temu
Nie przegap wymarzonej pracy!
Najlepsze oferty co wtorek na Twoim mailu.