Junior Scheduling Administrator (Sports events)
The Official Data Collection Network (ODCN) team is creating, leading and developing a global network of data collectors across geographies and sports to collect live sports data. The team leads the recruitment, training, event planning and quality control of Data Collectors(using our custom tools and high-speed data collection platform) and manages the quality control and integrity of the data collected.
Fast growing Official Data Collection Network team is looking for individuals on position:
Junior Scheduling Administrator (sports events)
Location: Gliwice, Żernica, Poland
About the role:
The Junior Scheduling Administrator supports the scheduling activities of the Data Collectors teams in carrying the calendars of sports matches around the world. Junior Scheduling Administrator works closely with the game supervision team to ensure that Data Collectors and Data Collector Supervisors are scheduled in all locations required for the match day, reporting issues that arise prior to match day.
The Junior Scheduling Administrator works with teams whose working hours align with live sporting events. Responsible for the proper scheduling and coordination of match event dates with Data Colletors availability. This position requires a high degree of self-management, good organisation and, above all, high communication skills. The work takes place during regular hours from Monday to Friday.
Your daily tasks:
- Maintaining close contact with Data Collectors located in various countries around the world and handling all daily scheduling and match allocation requests
- Logistically assigning Data Collectors to matches to ensure all matches are played
- Collaborating with other team members to complete assigned tasks
- Actively participate in the improvement of scheduling processes.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English
- Knowledge of MS Office, including MS Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- A sense of responsibility and commitment
- Effective communication and networking skills
- Great sense of humour
- Openness to working in a team
- Interest in sports.
- Permanent position
- Hybrid work (role is based in PL office - Gliwice Żernica)
- Private health-care
- Life insurance
- English lessons
- Unlimited access to e-learning panel
- Additional days of leave
- Company integration events
- Volunteer actions
- Free parking
Stages of the recruitment process:
- interview with the recruiter (online)
- interview with the hiring team (meeting in person)
IMG ARENA is the premium provider of official sports content services to the betting and digital media industries. They have close partnerships with a diverse range of international sports federations and associations including the ATP, MLS, PGA, European Tour, NHL, UFC, EFL
and others, we fundamentally understand both the value of our clients’ content and the most effective ways to deliver best-in-class innovations to the viewer experience.
Working at IMG ARENA is a fast-paced, fun and challenging, defined by an intense focus on innovation. We work harder and smarter than anyone else because we are passionate and believe in the products and services we offer.
Launched in 2012, IMG ARENA leveraged our rights expertise to pioneer the mainstream introduction of official data rights. We paved the way for a new revenue stream for our Rightsholder clients, whilst at the same time delivering greater value to the sports betting industry. We have gone on to expand our sports betting product suite with the addition of Event Centres and Official Virtual Sports.
Zapraszamy do aplikowania przez LinkedIn. CV również można wysyłać na adres mailowy: email@example.com