As Senior JAVA Developer you will be responsible for building processes of development within a team to assure delivering high quality software. You will plan, develop, and maintain architecture and base code in line with supporting continuous approach for delivery and deployment.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Contribute to all aspects of software engineering including design, testing, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Problem solve across multiple disciplines including API development, data engineering, machine learning, and cloud.
- Collaborate with your product owner, AI scientists, designers, and other engineers to deliver world-class solutions, majority of them are based here in Poland and in our new IT hub in Prague.
- Contribute to comprehensive documentation that supports the development and support lifecycles.
- Monitor system performance and resolve any issues or failures in staging or production environments.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Several years of commercial experience as a Java Engineer.
- Practical knowledge of Java.
- Hands-on experience in Hibernate.
- Commercial experience with GIT.
- Experience in working with AWS and Docker.
- Self-reliance, ability to prioritize day-to-day tasks and ability to cooperate with team.
- Intermediate English Language skills.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Skills and experience in performing security tests and in TDD.
- Understand deployment process and release policies and following it accordingly.
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Stats Perform collects the richest sports data in the world and transforms it through revolutionary artificial intelligence (AI) to unlock the most in-depth insights for media and technology, betting and team performance.
With company roots dating back almost 40 years, Stats Perform embraces and solves the dynamic nature of sport – be that for digital and broadcast media with differentiated storytelling, tech companies with reliable and fast data to power their own innovations, sportsbooks with in-play betting and integrity services, or teams with first-of-its-kind AI analysis software.
As the leading sports data and AI company, Stats Perform works with most of the top global sports broadcast companies, tech companies, sportsbooks, teams and leagues.
THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY WHEN YOU JOIN WILL INCLUDE…
- Time for self-development at work.
- Private medical healthcare program.
- Group insurance.
- Flexible work hours.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to the Stats Perform learning portal (incl. Udemy and O’Reilly), which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program.
Stats Perform is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, odwiedź stronę aa228.taleo.net.