IMG is the premium provider of official sports content services to the betting and digital media industries. They have close partnerships with a diverse range of international sports federations and associations including the ATP, MLS, PGA and European Tour. Due to a number of exciting rights acquisitions, a Product Owner is required to oversee the creation, delivery and continued operation of key sports data solutions including internal tools and externally facing API’s.
This is a diverse and challenging role that will see the successful candidate collaborating with a number of different stakeholders – ranging from internal Senior Management to some of the world’s leading Sports Federations.
Location: Gliwice, Poland or Chiswick, London
What you will do
- Be a key contributor in expanding the portfolio of sports and competitions that IMG offers to its customers,
- Be the owner of key relationships with Sports Federations’ development teams that are integrating our products,
- Own the delivery requirements, document user stories and work closely with our development teams to ensure they focus on the most impactful work, that the solution aligns to the requirements and that value is continually delivered,
- Work closely with our UX/UI teams to design highly efficient internal tools that power our sports data solutions,
- Work closely with our Tech Leads to define the API’s used to pass data around our internal systems and on to our customers,
- Run User Acceptance Testing to ensure that the feedback from the people who use our solutions is integrated back into our future roadmap,
- Run RFP processes for any parts of our sports data solutions that we decide to buy instead of build,
- Unblock day to day product issues and mitigate risks,
- Produce timely and accurate reporting documentation required by the business to help explain your product vision, future roadmap and delivered features,
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal sales, business operations and technology teams.
- Product owner with 3+ years ideally for a reputable media publisher or betting company,
- Deep knowledge of Agile methodologies (such as SCRUM or Kanban),
- Proven track record of delivering data API projects to deadline and within time and budget requirements,
- Forensic attention to detail and process management,
- Able to solve both simple and complex problems in a measured and creative way,
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams and motivate others,
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across multiple teams and at varying levels throughout the business,
- Willingness to travel internationally as required,
- Excellent oral communication, presentation and networking skills,
- Experience in both the media and gaming industries is a strong plus,
- Ex-development/tester background a plus (SQL, JSON, XML, Python),
- Passion for Sports.
At IMG ARENA the job is yours. We want you to be yourself.
We are focused on building an inclusive and empowering environment that’s welcoming for everyone, where you are trusted and empowered to do what you’re good at. It’s your arena and your opportunity to shape it and your career.
You’ll have the opportunity to pick up the latest technology, develop your own ideas and run with them. There’s loads of room for improvement and innovation. You get to prove and own the process from start to finish.
Diversity Statement for Endeavor
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we harness the entirety of our company and lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. It means that we engage in anti-racism and allyship the way we do anything. Fiercely and Fearlessly. As a global company that drives culture we endeavor to reflect the world’s diverse voices both internally and externally to ensure success in our mission.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, odwiedź stronę wmeimg.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.