Witryna internetowa IMG ARENA
IMG ARENA is the premium provider of official sports content services to the betting and digital media industries. They have close partnerships with a diverse range of international sports federations and associations including the ATP, MLS, PGA, European Tour, NHL, UFC, EFL, and others, we fundamentally understand both the value of our clients’ content and the most effective ways to deliver best-in-class innovations to the viewer experience.
Working at IMG Arena is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, defined by an intense focus on innovation. We work harder and smarter than anyone else because we are passionate and believe in the products and services we offer.
IMG ARENA is looking for individuals on position:
Data Integrity Administrator
About the role:
The Sports Service – Official Data Collection Network will establish, run and grow across different geographies and sports a global data collection network of data collectors to gather live sports data. The team will run the recruitment, training, event scheduling, and quality control of data collectors’ work (using our bespoke tools and fast path data collection platform) and manage quality control and data integrity of the data collected.
Based in Gliwice, Poland, you will support the Head of Integrity and Data Quality in UK, working closely with the Data Collection and Game Supervision teams, to ensure that the FastPath sports data is being collected to integrity requirements, that issues are identified, managed, and reported and that continuous improvement opportunities are identified and implemented. Working hours are aligned to sporting events across the world and will require liaising with teams whose working hours are in line with live sporting events.
You will be conducting activities to:
- Implement the integrity approaches to be used for FastPath operation and data collection,
- Define and operate the processes to be followed by the integrity team to monitor report on and investigate any integrity issues,
- Define and operate a process to report periodically on data integrity,
- Liaison with the Product development team to ensure the processes, platforms, and tools support the ongoing needs to manage integrity,
- Preparing for and launching operations in new geographies and/or for new sports and sporting events to support business growth,
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in recruitment, screening, interviewing, training, process, or tools that would lead to improvements in integrity.
We are looking for:
- Knowledge of the sports data collection and/or betting industry,
- Experience with data entry, data management and investigating in an information management system or complex database,
- Min. 2 years of experience with emphasis on analytics data,
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data, draw conclusions and present a clear point of view,
- Solid attention to detail and process orientation,
- Good written and spoken English,
- High proficiency in Excel and ability to learn other data analysis software,
- Good understanding and passion for our business – sport!
- We offer:
- Permanent position,
- Unique projects,
- International projects,
- Private health-care,
- Life insurance,
- English lessons,
- 10 days paid holiday on X-mas break,
- Great team!
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na firstname.lastname@example.org